This page describes how to manage the website www.cottali.it in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information for the processing of personal data is provided in compliance with art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03. The policy doesn't apply to other websites that may be accessible through our links.
The owner of the treatment
The treatment of personal data on persons identified or identifiable processed following consultation of our site, is Cottali Srl.
Place and purpose of the data processing
Treatment related to the services on this web site is handled by employees / staff of Cottali Srl. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated to third parties. The personal data provided by users who request services are used only to perform the service or performance requested and will not be disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by law or strictly necessary for the performance of requests.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal work, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error ..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Concise information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services.
Cookies used on the site:
- technical cookies, those of browsing or session and strictly necessary for website operation or to allow users to enjoy content and services they require (your consent is not required for these cookies);
- analytics cookies help to understand how the website is used by users. With these cookies we do not collect information about the user's identity or any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form (your consent is not required for these cookies because they are used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website itself);
|Name||Expiration||Purpose||Type||Privacy / Deactivation|
|JSESSIONID, JSESSIONIDSSO||Browsing session||It allows to recognize the user's browsing session.||Technical cookie||-|
|cc_cookie||6 months||It allows to memorize the user's choices regarding the consent of cookies.||Technical cookie||-|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||2 years / 1 minute / 1 day||It allows to analyze the use of the site by users.||Statistic cookie (Google Analytics)||Privacy / Deactivation|
Below you can find a series of links on how to manage or disable cookies on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
Methods of processing data
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of interested parties
The parties to whom the data refer have the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Privacy Code which provides, among others, the right to know the presence of its data and to obtain the cancellation, correction, updating the data by contacting the Data Controller in person at Cottali Srl indicated above.